Patch notes for the alpha releases 0.7.0 to 0.7.2, from the past week.
- Enabled Multiplayer.
- Enabled Steam.
- Overhaul of many game systems
- Addition of new campaign / mission game mode
- Different skill level for bots, can be configured on match making.
- The new campaign / mission system can currently be play tested, the first level. Upcoming updates will add more levels and objectives.
- Current Match time is set to 10 minutes. This will likely be tweaked, by for instance setting a max frag count, or flag capture amount.
Added new campaign mode, the first map can be played, next updates will extend campaign content, including player progression. There are currently two characters to pick from, the second character animations are not yet fully setup.
CAMPAIGN MODE KEY BINDINGS
- I – Inventory
- P – Menu
- M – Objective panel
- TAB – Toggle 1st and 3rd person view
MAP: SPACE STATION
- Improved lightning
- Fixed a bug with some spawns
- Addressed an issue with foot height, causing blocked AI
- Replaced the spaceship with a smaller one
MAP: PLANETARY BASE
- Fixed: The large doors in the center of the map having no collision
- Reduced the lightning intensity of the lamps
- Removed some lamps
Leave A Comment