This Policy explains what you may do regarding your SPACE ALPHA Fan Content. In this Policy, “Fan Content” means: (i) your fan art (such as artwork, photographs, videos, and other materials) that is based on the SPACE ALPHA IP; and (ii) your SPACE ALPHA IP-related personal, websites and apps.
You may create Fan Content based on SPACE ALPHA IP as long as you comply with this Policy.
- This Policy applies only to SPACE ALPHA IP that you access pursuant to SPACE ALPHA’s Terms and Conditions, end user license agreements, and/or other agreements you have with SPACE ALPHA.
- All Fan Content must be appropriate for the audience of the SPACE ALPHA IP and consistent with the spirit and tone of the SPACE ALPHA IP (as determined by SPACE ALPHA). Fan Content must comply with applicable law, may not violate the rights of others, and must not be obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, offensive, objectionable, or harmful to others.
- Fan Content must have no commercial (i.e., monetary) objective. As an exception to this, fans are permitted to monetize web streams and videos (such as Twitch or YouTube) with advertisements, so long as those videos otherwise meet the requirements of this Policy.
- SPACE ALPHA, in its sole discretion, can revoke your permission to create Fan Content at any time and for any reason.
- You may not say nor imply that your Fan Content is endorsed or approved by SPACE ALPHA.
- Your Fan Content may not include links to any website that promotes or exploits cheats or hacks to SPACE ALPHA’s games or any other games.
- You may not create or use any Fan Content in a manner that could cause people to believe that it is an official SPACE ALPHA production. For example, a fan website may not be designed to look like an official SPACE ALPHA website, and it must be clear to visitors that the website is not a SPACE ALPHA website.
- You may not use any SPACE ALPHA IP in any manner that is derogatory to SPACE ALPHA or that may damage the value, reputation, or goodwill of SPACE ALPHA or its products or brands (as determined by SPACE ALPHA).
- You must display the following disclaimer on or in connection with your Fan Content, including on any web page containing your Fan Content: Portions of the materials used are trademarks and/or copyrighted works of SPACE ALPHA – “All rights reserved by SPACE ALPHA. This material is not official and is not endorsed by SPACE ALPHA.”
- If you use SPACE ALPHA brands, logos, game titles, character names, or other trademarks (“Marks”) in connection with your Fan Content, you must follow these rules:
- Marks must be used only in connection with discussion of the SPACE ALPHA products or business they represent. Do not use Marks to identify or promote you, your Fan Content, or any other products or business.
- Marks must be used in a manner that will enhance and not damage the reputation and goodwill associated with the Marks.
- Do not use any Marks in the name of a website unless it is clear from the name that the website is not an official SPACE ALPHA website.
- Do not register or use any domain name that is confusingly similar to our domain names.
Your Agreements with EPICA
Except for the limited permission described in Section 1 above, your use of any SPACE ALPHA IP is subject to SPACE ALPHA’s Terms and Conditions, and other agreements you may have with SPACE ALPHA regarding the websites, games, and other materials from which you access the SPACE ALPHA IP. Those agreements include important legal terms (such as limitations of liability, disclaimers of warranties, and dispute resolution), so please review those agreements carefully before creating any Fan Content.
Enforcement of Rights
SPACE ALPHA reserves the right to take legal action against you for your misuse of the SPACE ALPHA IP.